Pizza Making Class Experience
Are you ready for it? Do you want to learn how to make the perfect pizza base? Would you like to show off some tips on how to recognise a good pizza base?
da MARA's first Pizza Making Workshop took place in February and due to its success, we are now pleased to announce the second session which will be held on Sunday 29th September!
The first session was blooming and rewarding with our first attendees full of enthusiasm.
PRICE PER PERSON: £49
DURATION: 3 hours (maximum)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Tea, coffee or soft drink on arrival
- Hands-on pizza making masterclass, learning about the art of dough-making and making your very own Neapolitan pizza dough to take home and bake once fully proofed
- Creating a variety of pizzas with different toppings to enjoy during the masterclass, learning how to roll out the dough and baking it in our oven
- Our best recipe to make your own dough at home
- The next date will be confirmed shortly
The pizza making class is also available to purchase as a gift experience (valid for 6 months from date of purchase). Please call us on 02920 482222 to arrange the purchase or pop in to see us.
MINIMUM NUMBERS REQUIRED
Please note the classes run for a minimum of 20 people. Should the minimum not be reached for the day selected, you will be given the choice to change your date to another day or be fully refunded.
We can organise private masterclasses for birthdays, family gatherings, team building activities and hen/stag parties, subject to group size.
If you are interested in organising a private masterclass with us, please email us at email@example.com
To book in for the next pizza masterclass, please complete the form below and we will be in touch:
FILL IN THE FORM
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid for 6 months from the date of issue, as stated on the gift voucher and must be signed by an official member of staff at da MARA.
- This gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used as payment towards food and/or drinks at da MARA
- This gift voucher is only refundable in the circumstance where the mininum number of people cannot be met on the date of the class booked for or by the gift voucher recipient. da MARA will provide alternative dates to the gift voucher recipient should they still wish to redeem the voucher on another date. No refunds will be given including and not limited to unwanted gift vouchers or failure to attend the class once booked for or by the gift voucher recipient.
- Damaged, defaced or photocopies of the gift voucher will not be accepted.
- If the gift voucher is lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions.